Tuesday 18 March 2014

I wish this was my night time routine!

Hey Lovelies,

Yes, lately I've been really slacking off on writing and haven't been posting much. I just couldn't come up with anything and I know a lot of people nowadays just post one picture and a little update or maybe ask how their readers are but I ain't about that life :p
Nah, but my blog isn't JUST about meeting others or showing you just a few things I found and giving you a link to where you could find it.

To me, my blog is a platform on which I get to express my HONEST opinions and share my experiences with my readers! I guess you could say that I prefer quality over quantity in terms of how many posts I have on my blog. I would rather post once a week with good content or with a good amount of texts than post everyday with just a small paragraph.

Now, this is just ME! I am not saying that it is bad or not a good thing because it is! There are a lot of blogs who do otherwise and it suits their blog and they do find really awesome stuff! I follow them and even leave a comment here and there! So when I say I prefer more texts, I am referring to MY BLOG! So please try to understand where I am coming from because I am not trying to offend anyone and I apologise if I do so!

So now that I got that out of the way, let's get on with my night!!! wooooo I'm feeling real girlie :')


So I started my evening by taking a few photos of myself (wow okay) because I really liked this outfit and it was really comfortable and nice. Don't judge me.



So I first washed my face and neck with the Biore Combination skin Balancing Cleanser


I then went on to applying the Proactive Clear Purifying Mask


After washing the mask off, I applied the Poactive Oil Free Moisturiser and the Avon Eye cream.


All these products are great and my skin felt so refreshed and soft! You may be wondering why the title of this post is "I wish this was my night time routine". Well.... I am REALLY bad at routines. I usually stick to one for maybe a week then I either tell myself that skipping a day won't hurt for like the next 3 days then I will end up forgetting all about it in the end.

So basically yes this is my forgetful life of procrastination.
It's great... Isn't it?

I hope you liked it! Please do tell me in the comment section below what your night time routine is or maybe you have a morning routine? Well just let me know! 
Thank you so much for reading!
Lots of love, Karine xx

15 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and this post was so fun to read and definitely brought back some memories. I used to use Proactive but haven't for years, maybe it's worth another try soon.


    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eyyyy I like this post! It is so cute! I am definitely the same - sometimes you just want to write down random things on your blog but then you're like, is anyone actually going to understand/relate to what I'm saying? Anyway, from this first post I'm reading I think you have yourself a pretty refreshing blog. I am shite at sticking to routines too. Especially beauty ones. And especially in the morning. Because you are rushing out of bed and just don't have the time! And in the evening. Because sleep is SO good and you just want to get into bed as quick as possible. I don't understand how so many girls can be at school/uni/work with a full face of fresh make up every morning!

    Also, I like your outfit here. Down to earth and totally my style - easy, jeansy, comfy, cute. So don't be ashamed about posting outfits that aren't up to SS14 Paris! Because seriously, who wears stuff like that on an every day basis anyway.

    rosemaryofelephants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the lovely comment! I am so happy that someone can relate and understand how hard it is for me to just stick to a routine!
    You are so sweet! I really appreciate it!
    I'm going to go check out your blog right now! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The outfit you are wearing is adorable! This is a really cute post, girl!

    Have a great day today :)

    Relationships.College.Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Juliet Polilova19 March 2014 at 05:34

    nice pictures! and i like the products you use!

    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    www.julietpolilova.com
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello hun! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! Here's the link for more informations: http://petjaiza.blogspot.com/2014/03/liebster-award.html
    Have fun! xx Petja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, you're so kind! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw thank you! That's so sweet of you! I'm pretty sure proactive is available in the UK but I'm not sure about the others! Let me know if they are! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! You are from Russia? That is so cool!!! Thank you so much! Heading over to your blog right now! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw that's so sweet! Thank you so much! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your blog.. continue writing a lot of random things cause I love reading a blog with a lot of content and updates.. :) even its out of the topic.. LOL! Love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg, Biore and Proactiv has been my favourite!
    http://dominooh.blogspot.ca/ <3
    You're awesome keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my post and for commenting! I read and will reply to every single one! Please leave a link to your blog and I will be sure to check it out as well! :) xx