Friday 17 January 2014

Stay cool and hydrated!


Hello lovelies!

For those living in Australia, unless you have been living in your fridge for the past few days, you would know about this horrible heat wave happening at the moment!

Australia is literally over heating and I have been lying on the floor for the past 4 hours as it is the coolest place that doesn't stick to me (I'm talking about you sofa!)


I found this image on the Australian Bureau of Meteorology website and I thought that I'd just show you just how hot it really is here.....

Extremely hot weather can affect different people in numerous ways, some more than others. So during this hot weather please

  • Stay Hydrated: Drink plenty of water!
  • Light clothes: Wear light and loose clothing as they will help let your body breathe!
  • Check and take care of others: Older people and young children may be affected by the heat so make sure they stay cool and hydrated.
  • Stay away from the sun!:This is pretty self explanatory- right? The sun is hot. and if there is a heat wave, stay cool by staying away from the sun!
  • Pets: They are affected by the heat, just like us so please check on them and make sure they get plenty of water and stay cool!
  • Seek medical help: If unsure of anything, it would be a good idea to check with a professional and look out for heat related illnesses.


Stay safe guys! We wouldn't want you to melt, now would we?

Lots of Love, Karine xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my post and for commenting! I read and will reply to every single one! Please leave a link to your blog and I will be sure to check it out as well! :) xx