Friday 31 January 2014

2014 Memory Jar!

Hey lovelies!




So from last year, I have been keeping a memory jar were all year I would collect and/or write down all the amazing things that happened during the year and place them in my memory jar.

The whole point of keeping them is so that at the end of the year you can open and think back on how many great times you had during the year!

Even though my memory jar sits on my table where I see it EVERYDAY, I had completely forgotten to open it up at the end of last year so I did so today!!!

I went through all of the amazing things that had happened last year and that's when it hit me that... i have a really boring life....

SOOOO... I'm making it a MUST this year to do different things, try new things and say yes to all the opportunities that come up! I will try to step out of my comfort zone to achieve many great things!

This year I dazzled it up a bit and decorated my once so plain jar.
I will be honest when I say that it definitely turned out a lot worse than what I had beautifully planned in my head... could it be my horrible art skills or the fact that I rushed and did it under 10 minutes?

I don't know... it could be both...

Well if you would like to create such a beautiful piece of art, then make sure to check out my YouTube video on how to!

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TropicalColours

Lots of love, Karine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my post and for commenting! I read and will reply to every single one! Please leave a link to your blog and I will be sure to check it out as well! :) xx