Thursday 16 January 2014

Be confident!

Hello chickens!

Self confidence and self belief is a very delicate topic specially amongst young people. We often compare ourselves with others and believe we aren't as good as them.

But I found a song that is oh so perfect! It is by Victoria Justice and promotes self confidence and the fact that many people these days are too busy caring about what others think of them than actually do something that they love to do! It's a very catchy song and has a great message!

"Uh, lately everybody's so self-conscious,
People talk about each other so heartless,
But I don't want to hear those conversations,
I just want to feel the good vibrations"


To watch the music video of Victoria performing ''shake'' click the link below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc3IYcRjgFU
She really is an inspiration and I absolutely love her new song. I hope this song does inspire you to get out there and be a bit more confident with who you are.

Always remember, You're beautiful and I believe in you <3
Lots of love, Karine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my post and for commenting! I read and will reply to every single one! Please leave a link to your blog and I will be sure to check it out as well! :) xx