Sunday 24 February 2013

Retreat!

Hello guys!

Lately  I've been busy packing! For the school retreat and I'm also moving house! It's exciting but requires me to do so much packing... Anyways I thought I'd share with you some of the things I picked up for myself this week!


Orange nail polish..


For retreat I decided to get a much smaller shower gel since I didn't want to carry a huge one around in my bag! I went with Palmolive Natural Milk and Honey shower milk because it smells amazing and oh I feel like I'm bathing in heaven. It's amazing and leaves your skin feeling so soft! It's a really great product! And while shopping I found this Bright orange BCco nail polish. I picked it up for only $2 at Kmart! I just love this colour! It's gorgeous!




The other item was not on my list but when I saw it, I couldn't resist! I HAD to try the new Lynx for women deodorant body spray! It actually smells soo good! I love this product and yeah I don't know what else there is to say! It's nice!
Okay so I'm all packed and ready for retreat! This should be interesting and what I hope will be a great experience! That's all from me for now!
Let me know if you do use or would love to try any of these products and if you love or hate them!
Lots of love, Karine xx


5 comments:

  1. Oooh I really like that orange nail varnish, so pretty and so different

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the nail polish color! I want to get an orange color too for spring and summer! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nail polish looks perfect for Summer! I need one just like it! Great post :) I love being nosy and seeing what people buy!

    Christina | Passion Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  4. The nailpolish is amazing; the colour is very beautiful :)

    LOVE BO,
    PurePreciousPerfection.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The other day, while I was at work, my cousin stole my apple
    ipad and tested to see if it can survive a 25 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.
    My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views.
    I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with
    someone!

    Review my web-site ... Pure Youth Solutions and clear Youth solutions

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my post and for commenting! I read and will reply to every single one! Please leave a link to your blog and I will be sure to check it out as well! :) xx