Sunday 10 February 2013

My first post! Yay!! :)

Wow okay, this is my first post... erm... I don't know where to start.

So I was really excited to start a blog because I know that in real-life I have so many opinions and ideas that I thought that I should just put them all on a blog. And also I talk a lot so writing wouldn't be so hard, right?

Anyways, so I decorate my blog page, adding a few things here and there. I know it's not amazing or anything but for now, it'll have to do! haha I was very excited to start this and then I thought to myself... what should be my first post? What am I going to blog about? Oh my... I actually have no idea!!

And I decided that i'd wait til night because that is when my brain decides that it does actually want to work! Right before going to bed, my brain bursts with all these ideas and thoughts and passion! (Passion? lol what?) So I had hundreds of ideas but sitting at my computer right now, I seem to have forgotten all of them... great!

That's okay! So I sat here for about half an hour thinking of what should my first post be about? So I googled a few tips here and there and most of them said to be myself... err... great tip, doesn't help though ey! But thought why not actually introduce myself?

So... here I go...!!
I'm Karine and I'm 17 years old! 18 in about two months (YAY!!) I love having fun (who doesnt?) But i'd rather just watch movies, blog, listen to music than go out (lazy? you guessed it!) But I love the beach! Maybe that's because I come from a Tropical Island called Mauritius! But I could just sit on the beach or collect sea shells all day and i'd be happy! Um I love music, although I can't play instrument or don't really sing, I enjoy listening to it! I love colours, they make me happy and they're nice! (wow what a great reason, don't you think?)
I started this blog where I would post things I like or find interesting and I will try to keep it into this 'tropical colours' theme I picked :p

Anyways that's all from me for now! I would really appreciate it if any of you would give me any tips or anything like that! Please feel free to leave me comments and stuffs since I'm new to all this.

~ Karine xx

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm also new to blogger.
    I found you through Zoella and I was wondering as we're both new if you wanted to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, thank you :) sorry I took awhile I was trying to figure out how to follow you haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha no worries! Yeah I'm still confused as to how this all works! haha And Thankyou! :) x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my post and for commenting! I read and will reply to every single one! Please leave a link to your blog and I will be sure to check it out as well! :) xx