Wednesday 13 February 2013

Nail Polish for school!

Hello!! :) :)

I've always loved nail polishes, red, blue, yellow, green, purple, pink, black, aqua, you name it and I'll wear it! I love the look of painted nail but the only time I could ever wear them was on weekends or during the holidays and that was really annoying because school don't allow nail polish!

So I went everywhere looking for a natural-looking colour but couldn't find one that I liked! :(
But for Christmas, my parents surprised me with 10 new nail polishes

(there's only 9 here because I misplaced one :/ )

 I instantly fell in love with them! Not only for their cute little bottles but because the colours are so beautiful! And there I noticed that I could wear two of them for school since they didn't stand out as much as the others.

These two are so adorable and very light! It's perfect for a natural look. I've worn the one on the left for two weeks now and no teachers have noticed so far which is great! The one on the right I have on now, It's a lovely silky colour and really shines when the light hits it! It looks amazing! 




This red is so bright and I can't help but love this colour! Since it's too noticeable, I decided to paint my toe nails instead! I love the fact that it makes them stand out! It's a lovely colour!


What I love about these nail polishes is that they are very simple and don't take too long to dry which is always good for impatient people like me! :p 

So if you're a nail polish lover like me but can't wear them because of school, try and find a colour that looks natural or doesn't stand out as much! It still makes your nails look awesome but doesnt attract the eyes of teachers!


~ Lots of love, Karine xx 

8 comments:

  1. That's a really cute little collection. If you find out where their from you should definitely post it up. I'd love to try them out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww they look such lovely colours, Swatches would be great!!

    Pipp xx
    http://pippjones281190.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for the tip, will try to add some next time :) xx

      Delete
  3. I love the natural bottles! Very pretty

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi^^,
    I looove the bright red, it looks very pretty :D
    XOXO Abby
    http://one-dollar-milkshake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello :) Thankyou! It's one of my favourite! :) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my post and for commenting! I read and will reply to every single one! Please leave a link to your blog and I will be sure to check it out as well! :) xx