Thursday 13 February 2014

Valentine's day!

Hello lovelies!

Who doesn't love valentine's day? It's a day filled with love, chocolates, presents, kind gestures, smiles, butterflies and surprises.... for couples

But for those like me who know exactly what I will be doing on that day... eating a ton of sweets and blogging my life away, know that it really is a day like every other because we are forever alone.

JUST KIDDING
(no but seriously)

So what has inspired me to write this today was Grace Helbig. For those who don't know Grace Helbig, she's/was dailygrace on YouTube. And for those who don't know dailygrace on YouTube then... what are you doing?  Here's the link 

You guys should go watch her videos because they are HI-LA-RI-OUSSSS *sassy snap*

So Grace has now moved channel and now uploads videos to her channel itsgrace and made a video about Valentine's day which I found so very clever and funny. 

I thought I'd tell you about what I am going to do this VALENTINE'S DAY yay!!


  • So firstly I'm going to get flowers delivered to myself





  • Next I will make a list of all of my favourite movies so that I may watch them
  • I'll marry my two chickens - even though they are both females I don't care (SAME SEX MARRIAGE WOO)





  • Surround myself with maoams and tea and lots of chocolate stuff.
  • Get frustrated because I cannot beat my high score of 35 on flappy bird


So what are you up to this Valentine's Day?

Lots of love, Karine xx



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love the fact that you send flowers to yourself! That's so amazing! Have a beautiful Valentines day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaha It's so sad but oh well!
      Thankyou hun! You too :) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my post and for commenting! I read and will reply to every single one! Please leave a link to your blog and I will be sure to check it out as well! :) xx